Woody R Gingery/Contractor/EG/CNG is out of the office.

From: <Woody.R.Gingery_at_dom.com>
Date: Fri, 22 Jun 2007 16:11:29 -0400

I will be out of the office starting 06/22/2007 and will not return until
06/25/2007.

I am taking 1/2 day vacation on 6/22, page if you need me. For CCS security
questions, please contact the CIS Solution Center at 8-736-4700 or Nancy
Reust.

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This electronic message contains
express written confirmation to that effect. The information is
by anyone else is unauthorized. If you are not the intended
contents of this information is prohibited and may be unlawful. If
in error, and delete it. Thank you.