Re: Re: Re: how to get redirect cookie with curl

From: Guirong Wang <guirong2004_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Jun 2007 11:46:03 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks Dan.

>You should verify this first--just look at the HTML source for the login page
>and the redirected page and see if this assumption is true. If so, it's going
>to be difficult to automate. You could use curl in conjunction with a
>standalone JavaScript interpreter to tease the cookie out, or if you want
>to play loose and fast, you could try applying some regular expressions
>against the page and be prepared for it to fail if the site changes its
>layout.

  On the source login page, there are some some JavaScript functions. On the redirect page, there is no javascript code. The form content might be processed with aspx, since I saw "action = file.aspx?auth=..." on the redirect page. I am thinking to use regular expression to extract the redirect information, but it does not show in any of the pages. Or I can consider to install a standalone JavaScript Interpreter. By the way, do you know a web site I can download it?

>Is this a publically-accessible site?
  No. It is only accessible to the registered subscribers with user name and password.

  Thanks again for your help.