Re: SSL Verify Callback support for cURL

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Sat, 12 May 2007 14:37:45 -0700

On Sat, May 12, 2007 at 11:42:31AM -0600, Pillai, Gopakumar H (Gopu) wrote:
> Hi All,
> I needed to intercept the certificate verification during a TLS session, hence
> modified cURL library. Here is the patch. Hope this helps people. In case if
> there is any mistake please let me know, I shall correct it.

Isn't this something that can be done with the existing
CURLOPT_SSL_CTX_FUNCTION callback? The documentation for it says:

          Using this function allows for example to use
          openssl callbacks to add additional validation code
          for certificates, and even to change the actual URI
          of an HTTPS request (example used in the lib509
          test case).

The curl-library mailing is actually a better place to discuss this.

>>> Dan