Problem in post data

From: viswa <viswa_at_odysseytec.com>
Date: Sat, 13 Jan 2007 19:06:43 +0530

Hi All,

>I have a problem in post data.
>I have configured several post method url in a single conf file because i need that all url wants to use the same ssl sesion id, each url contain different post data with the postdata option -d.
>I have initiated the request using the curl option -K <filename>.
>In the trace output file each urls are appended with the all post data one by one.But actually i need the corressponding post data to be appended with the corressponding url.
>please send the soution for the above problem. Iam in need of one desperately.
> or other wise i want to use the same ssl session id for the different url when configure a each url in Seprate conf files.
>The following url represent, How I post the url using curl in single conf file.
Example,
--url="https://banking/online.php"
-d frmacc=john&toacc=peter&tbsamt=10000
--url="https://banking/netbanking.php"
-d accno=3333&stmtype=mini&fromdate=01&frommonth=01&fromyear=1980

for the above request the curl form the request like
https://banking/online.php
-d frmacc=john&toacc=peter&tbsamt=10000&accno=3333&stmtype=mini&fromdate=01&frommonth=01&fromyear=1980
--url="http://banking/netbanking.php"
-d frmacc=john&toacc=peter&tbsamt=10000&accno=3333&stmtype=mini&fromdate=01&frommonth=01&fromyear=1980

But i required a url as below

https://banking/online.php
-d frmacc=john&toacc=peter&tbsamt=10000
http://banking/netbanking.php
-d accno=3333&stmtype=mini&fromdate=01&frommonth=01&fromyear=1980

with regards,
viswa