AW: Alternative Header

From: Josef Resperger <josef.resperger_at_iniedv.net>
Date: Wed, 2 May 2007 11:48:31 +0200

Hi!
Thanks for your answer. But it is not doing it.
Would you mind to put an eye on my cfg-file?
Regards + TIA

-H 'myheader: POST
http://ghd.finanzstatistik.at/hd-upload-test/hdClientUpload.do HTTP/1.1;
-k
-i
-3
--data @c:\temp\GHD2006_10409.txt
-v
--trace C:\Users\RESPER~1\AppData\Local\Temp\trace.txt

Josef Resperger