Re: Beginner's help with Perl and Curl

From: Kjell Ericson <Kjell.Ericson_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 28 Apr 2007 09:18:57 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 27 Apr 2007, Scott Medaugh wrote:

> [Fri Apr 27 15:49:16 2007] [error] [client 00.00.00.00 ] Premature end of
> script headers: index.pl

This can be anything. Perhaps no "Content-type" is outputted from the script,
or you can't execute it (can you do it from the command line?). Perhaps you
aren't allowed to run cgi-scripts on the web server, or wrong permissions.

This is however not any curl related problem.

> There is no indication of what the true problem is,

I've spent hours with cgi scripts just with the information "premature
end...". It really can be almost anything.

My suggestion is that you stop using curl, and just focus on a simple
cgi-script saying "hello world" (and use your browser). From there will it be
mych easier to find the error.

  // Kjell