Permission denied (upload)

From: Guirong Wang <guirong2004_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Apr 2007 13:00:18 -0700 (PDT)

Hi, all
  I am trying to upload some test file (/dir/test.txt) to a web server after I logged in using curl command line command on Linux:
curl -F File=@dir/test.txt URL
  but I got the following message even after I gave access permission to all:
  ****************
  You don't have permission to access /dir/test.txt
on this server
  /dir/test.txt: Permission denied. (upload)
  There is only one field for the upload form with the name "File". For the "Upload File" button, there is no name for it,so I just ignore it. Is this the possible reason for the above message?

  Also, when I logged in I used curl -u user:password URL. Actually there is still one hidden field which I didn't use when I logged in. Is this hidden field the possible cause for the above massage? If it is, how do I need to add to the command: curl -u user:password URL?

  Thank you very much in advance.

  Karen

 Check outnew cars at Yahoo! Autos.