HTTPs POST - always get 500 error code

From: Cheok Yan Cheng <yccheok_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Apr 2007 11:03:10 -0700 (PDT)

Hello all, I try to perform HTTPs POST by using curl
tool.

The following web site is the one which I am perform
https://www.osk188.com/login.jsp?continue=%2Fquotes.jsp

When I provide correct username n password, I am able
to login to the web site with no problem.

Then, I try to login by using curl. I study the HTML
code, I found out the form is consists of the
following fields (Please correct me if I were wrong)

txtUserName=
txtPassword=
continue=%2Fquotes.jsp
sessionError=0
action2=Login
action=Sign%20Up%20Now
Submit2=Forget%20Login%20Password

After analysis, I try to invoke curl using the
following command

curl -e
https://www.osk188.com/login.jsp?continue=%2Fquotes.jsp
-d
"txtUserName=myusername&txtPassword=mypassword&continue=%2Fquotes.jsp&sessionError=0&action2=Login&action=Sign%20Up%20Now&Submit2=Forget%20Login%20Password"
https://www.osk188.com/dologin.jsp

** please note that i didn't post the actual username
and password for secuirity purpose.

However, I just keep getting HTTP Status 500

I am pretty sure that I am supplying correct password
and username. This is because if I purposely change to
wrong username and password, I will get nothing.

Can anyone please advice, how I can get exactly the
same behavior, as what I get in normal web browser?
Anything I have missing?

Thank you.

cheok