Re: libcurl FTP Quote Option

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 23:33:32 -0700

On Tue, Apr 03, 2007 at 01:42:19PM +0800, ·å Í¿ wrote:
> I am sorry that I am missing an extra "-" before --cacert, which is just an
> clerical error.
> After running 'curl --engine list' , I got the information like this:
>
> Build-time engines:
> dynamic
> Thus I think 'dynamic' engine is actually supported by my OpenSSL

It looks like the 'dynamic' engine is special, and isn't supported by curl.
Someone posted a patch two years ago to add support, but it wasn't completed
and was never applied. See http://curl.haxx.se/mail/lib-2005-02/0111.html

On looking at the patch now, I think it would be worth considering a
generic, tag:value based engine configuration option instead of defining
a new libcurl option for each parameter. That would allow the same
mechanism to be used by other engines as well.

>>> Dan