Re: SSL certificate problem

From: Ravi Dhanshetty <rdhanshetty_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 2 Apr 2007 14:30:58 +0530

Eygene,

I tried the command but it gives the following error which I pasted it below
for your reference, can please tell me where I am wrong.

/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=For Test Purposes Only. No assurances./OU=Terms
of use at https://www.verisign.com/cps/testca (c)05/CN=VeriSign Trial Secure
Server Test CA
error 29 at 0 depth lookup:subject issuer mismatch
/C=US/O=VeriSign, Inc./OU=For Test Purposes Only. No assurances./OU=Terms
of use at https://www.verisign.com/cps/testca (c)05/CN=VeriSign Trial Secure
Server Test CA
error 29 at 0 depth lookup:subject issuer mismatch

thanks
Ravi Dhanshetty