Re: libcurl hangs in malloc_consolidate

From: Mark Wattier <mark.wattier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 22 Mar 2007 19:33:16 -0800

The multiple accesses are simply done sequentially, by calling
myapp_http_post2 multiple times. This is a single threaded program. It
is forked from a parent process, but curl is initialized and only used
in the child.

I am also calling curl_free after using curl_escape, in the code that
calls myapp_http_post2. Are there issues with using realloc in the
callback function?