cURL on Windows XP? with Ruby on Rails?

From: Joseph Annuzzi <m34joey_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 19 Mar 2007 01:50:29 -0700 (PDT)

Hello,

I have no idea how to get this running with Ruby on
Rails on Windows XP. I have downloaded the zip file,
libcurl-7.16.0-win32-nossl-sspi.zip, and there are no
instructions to be found, just a bunch of folders and
files with no executable. How can I configure this to
run under a dos command prompt? I assume I have to
place the files somewhere, and haven't found any good
toutorials online. If anyone knows how, or has seen
some good tutorials, please help a newbie.

This message contains confidential information and is intended only for the individual named. If you are not the named addressee you should not disseminate, distribute or copy this e-mail. Please notify the sender immediately by e-mail if you have received this e-mail by mistake and delete this e-mail from your system. E-mail transmission cannot be guaranteed to be secure or error-free as information could be intercepted, corrupted, lost, destroyed, arrive late or incomplete, or contain viruses. The sender therefore does not accept liability for
any errors or omissions in the contents of this message, which arise as a result of e-mail transmission. If verification is required please request a hard-copy version.
Joseph Annuzzi, Jr.
m34joey_at_yahoo.com

Need Mail bonding?