Re: [devel] curl.1 manual restructuring (exampes, POD)

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 15 Mar 2007 22:48:17 +0100 (CET)

On Sun, 4 Mar 2007, Jari Aalto wrote:

> http://cante.net/~jaalto/tmp/curl/curl.1.html
>
> It also contains those "internal croff referencces" now. That is not
> supported by pod2html, but I wrote Perl script to add those.
>
> Would you now accept the POD version?

There's a conflict within me on how to proceed with this. I value your efforts
and help here, but I would really hate adding another format and tool set to
the mix without removing the existing...

So, I'm very sorry but I feel I have to pass on your offer this time. The man
page format remains nroff until we can move them all over to another format in
one go.