Quality of the download page

From: wen sun <ey_lverduo_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Feb 2007 12:06:19 -0800 (PST)

Hi, All:
     I am working on a project which need to download a whole website. I found that the quality of the download page decreases according to the layer of the web page. That means, for the homepage of the website, or the link to the first layer, the download page looks exactly like the original one. But when following the link to deeper layer webpage, the quality of the downloaded page is not good enough then. Some symbols or pictures on that web page are missed. I was wondering if there is any thing I can do to avoid this problem.
    Thank you.

  Wen

Never miss an email again!