Re: FTP Pret Command

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 9 Feb 2007 12:40:24 +0100 (CET)

On Thu, 8 Feb 2007, Kai Mayfarth wrote:

> But maybe tomorrow i will have a look in the sources to add the pret
> command, look like a only have to add a Curlnbftpsendf in the ftp.c at the
> right place.

(When you switch this into a subject about libcurl hacking, I would recommend
using the curl-library mailing list instead.)

Yes, the procedure should be something like:
  1) send a command with Curlnbftpsendf()
  2) create/use a new state and
  3) make sure you deal with the response for the command in that state and then
  4) advance to the next state by calling the correct function

Of course it makes sense to also add a new test case to verify that the PRET
function works fine.