Re: FTP Pret Command

From: Robert A. Seace <ras_at_magrathea.com>
Date: Thu, 8 Feb 2007 17:39:12 -0500 (EST)

In the profound words of Kai Mayfarth:

> Its bad because the ftpd must know from which slave the file has to be
> send. So i must be in the right directory und send pret retr file, then
> the pasv command. And with the --quote it isnt possible to do it. Its
> send before cwd, or after pasv command, and both are the wrong times. So
> i think i cant use curl.

        Just throwing out a random suggestion: Couldn't you use multiple
"-Q" args (prefixless), and effectively do your own "CWD" prior to your
needed "PRET"? Curl will then do its own "CWD" after that, so I don't
know if that'll mess things up for you or not...

--
||    Rob Seace    ||               URL              || ras_at_magrathea.com ||