"FTPS with TLS for connection" vs "FTPS with TLS for connection/data"

From: Sachin Sisodia <sachin.sisodia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 1 Feb 2007 17:45:48 +0800

Hi All,
I have some queries on FTPS :

1. Is there any way where we can encrypt data session through Curl.
2. Is curl support control session encryption by default?

3. As our client is interacting through FTPS so control session is always
encrypted (Please correct me if I am wrong). How can we test the same
through curl command.

4. But some of clients are sending either encrypted file or un-encrypted
files. So for those clients who are not sending encrypted data to our
environment, we have to encrypt data session. How to do this?

5. Can we use data session encryption for every client irrespective of
whether they are sending encrypted or un-encrypted files? is there any cons
for the same.

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Sachin