Re: Curl command for FTPS (TLS)

From: Sachin Sisodia <sachin.sisodia_at_gmail.com>
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 17:43:30 +0800

Hi Daniel

Thanks for your response on this. I know that difference is only version as
you told. But I am not sure whether our service can handle TLS and to ensure
this, we need to test the same and I have only one option i.e. "curl" for
the same.

Earlier we were using mentioned curl command to post files to internal
service and I am not sure whether this curl command support SSL
version 2.0or SSL version
3.1 (TLS).

As per your suggestion, if I use "-1" option then, I can make sure that it
is TLS only.

Looking for your favorable response on the same.

Regards

Sachin