Re: strangeness with scp

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 30 Jan 2007 12:04:50 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 30 Jan 2007, Dominique wrote:

> I downloaded and installed the 28.01.2007 CVS release and later updated to
> 7.16.1. I'm seeing some weirdness related to SCP. Transfers stop at exactly
> 126976 bytes. This does not occur with SFTP. I am using libssh2 from CVS.
>
> I am uploading files from Solaris 9 SPARC to a Linux server. Tomorrow I will
> try to reproduce this under Linux.

If you continue to have this issue, it would make sense to try a test build
with libssh2 alone and see if that also shows the error or if you really need
curl's parts to trigger it. To try to pin the source of the problem.

I just now committed an example code in the libssh2 CVS repository that
downloads a file using SCP:

http://libssh2.cvs.sourceforge.net/libssh2/libssh2/example/simple/scp.c?view=markup