Make IE behave like curl - Use same session

From: Nikhil Utane <nikhil.subscribed2_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 10:58:04 +0530

Hi,

First of all let me apologize if this is the wrong forum to ask this
question.
I have to find a quick solution to something that I don't quite understand.
I tried googling but no success. Hence I am turning to this forum.

We have an appliance to which the users login and logout.

To logout a user using CURL, this is the URL that we fire:
curl -b headerfile https://192.168.x.x:8443/login.php -d
"xajax=processLogout&xajaxr=1164927137250&xajaxargs[]=username&xajaxargs[]=12345"

headerfile is the cookie file created by earlier curl call at login time
curl -D headerfile https://192.168.x.x:8443/login.php,

contents of headerfile
HTTP/1.1 200 OK