Help.

From: Surya Kiran Gullapalli <suryakiran.gullapalli_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 29 Jan 2007 07:40:00 +0530

Hello all,
 I'm trying to download a web-page, with some data posted on.

The web-page is

http://content.icicidirect.com/findsymbolchart.asp

If you look at the web-page, you'll see there's a form, where in you
can enter some search string and click on FIND, and the web-page will
return some data. I've to parse the data from there on.

I looked at the source of the webpage and did like this using curl to
download the page.

curl http://content.icicidirect.com/findsymbolchart.asp -d "Symbol=ICIC".

This did not work. I'm getting a page with no results. If i type the
same string ICIC in the web-page and click on FIND, it will return
some results.

Then i tried this.

curl http://content.icicidirect.com/findsymbolchart.asp -F "Symbol=ICIC"

then also it did not work.

Could some body please help me out in getting the info from this page.