Re: Problems using CURL commands with ASP Pages

From: Lucas Howell <ljanesh_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 23:05:02 -0800 (PST)

Daniel,

Thanks for your reply. You were exactly right, the
user agent header was what was causing the issue.

First, I tried emulating the headers as shown by "Live
Http Headers", but for some reason that didn't work.
Not sure why. However, I found this example on your
site:

http://curl.rtin.bz/libcurl/php/examples/ebay_login.html

And the user agent header provided in that worked just
fine. Here's the one that worked (from the example):

$agent = "Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.0;
en-US; rv:1.4) Gecko/20030624 Netscape/7.1 (ax)";

Thanks,
Lucas