RE: Need to compile curl 7.12.3 in 32 Bit

From: Sagar Sirdesai <sagar.sirdesai_at_amdocs.com>
Date: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 19:05:41 +0530

Hi Daniel
Thanks for the reply

I have successfully compiled curl in 64 Bit mode by setting the
CFLAGS="-g xarch=v9"

But I do not know what should I flags for cc Ishould use for 32 Bit
compilation.

Also while compiling without any options I am get the below error

checking for curl_off_t... yes
checking size of curl_off_t... configure: error: cannot compute sizeof
(curl_off_t), 77

What does this error refers to .

Thanks and Regards
Sagar Sirdesai