Re: New Cookie API

From: Foxbax <foxbax_at_gmail.com>
Date: Sun, 14 Jan 2007 13:32:54 +0800

Daniel Stenberg wrote:
> On Sun, 14 Jan 2007, Foxbax wrote:
>
>> curl_easy_getinfo(curl_handle, CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL_COOKIES,mycookie);
>
> (curl-library is the proper list for discussing libcurl internals and
> suggestions)
>
> Why would libcurl do this? It supports sending the correct cookies and
> it supports exporting all cookies (in two ways), I don't think we need
> a third way...

Yes,Libcurl can send cookie corectly,but I think in IE or Firefox,there
is a document object,it can get EFFECTIVE_URL_COOKIES via document.cookies,
(EFFECTIVE_URL_COOKIES is similar to document.cookies)

in getinfo.c
add code...
case CURLINFO_EFFECTIVE_URL_COOKIES:
  ProcessEffectiveURLCookies(data->change.url?data->change.url:(char
*)"", data);
  *param_charp = data->EffectiveURLCookies;