Re: Invalid cookie expiry time

From: imran shaik <sk.imran_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 11:16:48 -0800 (PST)

Cool Daniel,

  Shall check those two issues .

  thanks,
  Imran

Daniel Beardsmore <public_at_telcontar.net> wrote: imran shaik wrote:

> Daniel,
> I am sorry if I was not clear enough.
> You having said that, my cookies are getting deleted with the null/1970
> trick, but this happens with only the newer version of curl,7.14 but not
> the 7.9 version as I mentioned earlier.
>
> Oh! You are not a cURL user ?? - Ok I believe. ;-)

No, I wrote my own GUI program instead, but cURL is years ahead. My
bleeding edge build also refuses to send cookies at all, I just realised.

In your case, as I explained, I'd check two things:

* Are the cookies being saved, and if so, what is being saved?
* Are the cookies being transmitted, and if so, do their values match
   what was received?

I don't imagine the site would delete a cookie that does not exist in
the cookie jar, so I am not sure what's being sent, but you definitely
need to check up on the above two. I can't say how without checking the
manual.

Need Mail bonding?

 Try the free Yahoo! Mail Beta.