Re: Invalid cookie expiry time

From: imran shaik <sk.imran_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 10:34:27 -0800 (PST)

Daniel,
  I am sorry if I was not clear enough.
  You having said that, my cookies are getting deleted with the null/1970 trick, but this happens with only the newer version of curl,7.14 but not the 7.9 version as I mentioned earlier.

  Oh! You are not a cURL user ?? - Ok I believe. ;-)

  thanks,
  Imran

  Daniel Beardsmore <public_at_telcontar.net> wrote: btw, I am not a cURL user (as you know ;) but isn't there a way to view
outbound headers? In the tool I wrote, I absolutely made it so you can
view the request headers being sent, and cURL is sure to offer the same
feature.

This way, you can verify what cookie data is being sent, which will be
generally one header, thus:

Cookie: name=value, name=value ...

(either a comma or semicolon separator)

That, or look in the cookie jar to see what's saved. I don't follow your
messages well enough to figure out what's up, but surely you can just
glance at the stored cookies and see that they were all saved properly?

(I hope so, if I ever want to rewrite my own tool based on libcurl :)

Food fight? Enjoy some healthy debate
in the Yahoo! Answers Food & Drink Q&A.