Re: Invalid cookie expiry time

From: imran shaik <sk.imran_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:45:28 -0800 (PST)

To add:

  If I delete the invalid session line in the second cookie, things work fine.
  But why does session get set again?

  I assume the date formats in the first and second cookies are not same.
  Both are from the same site.
  If date parsing had failed, then why do I get a second cookie at all?
  Please let me know if I am wrong somewhere.

  thanks,
  Imran

imran shaik <sk.imran_at_yahoo.com> wrote: Date: Fri, 12 Jan 2007 09:36:16 -0800 (PST)