Re: Automated directory listing of mget for ftp - 7.15.1

From: Nick Harley <nickharley_at_bcbsal.org>
Date: Wed, 03 Jan 2007 08:33:16 -0600

Perfect! Thanks, Daniel.

On Tue, 2 Jan 2007, Nick Harley wrote:

> Is there a way in curl 7.15 (or later; I'd be willing to upgrade) to
either
> do a mget command or just return a directory listing?

curl cannot do 'mget' but it displays the contents of an FTP dir if you
just
make sure you end the URL with a slash, like in:

   curl ftp://server.com/path/to/dir/

The -l/--list-only option is also popular for this case to ease machine

parsing of the response.

--
  Commercial curl and libcurl Technical Support:
http://haxx.se/curl.html