Re: Minimize Window

From: Roger Price <rp272_at_cam.ac.uk>
Date: Wed, 3 Jan 2007 12:52:02 -0000

Hi John

I am not sure how to do exactly what you are asking but wonder why you might need to!

I initiate cURL batchfiles from within FileMaker using the 'Sent Event' scriptstep in the following way

cmd.exe /K filepath/batchfilename which terminates the command window when complete or:

cmd.exe /C filepath/batchfilename which keeps it open.

See the following URL for cmd.exe switches:

http://www.ss64.com/nt/cmd.html

not sure if this is what you want!

Roger