Re: Concurrent http post

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Tue, 12 Dec 2006 23:05:16 +0100 (CET)

On Tue, 12 Dec 2006, Demieville, Greg wrote:

> I am noticing that concurrent post override each other

If you by concurrent mean two different curl invokes, then I'll blame your use
of it. Like perhaps you mess up the files or something.

Separate curl invokes are separated in all modern operating systems and cannot
possibly confuse each others data.

> We have an application that runs batch file jobs. If two separate jobs
> submit an http post at the same time, down to the millisecond, then one job
> is duplicated.
>
> For example job1 sends fileA, job2 sends fileB. Using the trace file, I
> see that fileA is sent twice.
>
> Is there a way to clear the cache, or something?

curl doesn't have any such cache.

What curl version is this on what operating system?