soap headers issue

From: Muhammad Rizwan Khan <rizwaan31_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 6 Dec 2006 07:12:14 -0800 (PST)

hello

 I want to call soap based webservice from my c++ code (code is running in linux box). Webservice is running on wondows 2003 server and requires soap headers, Now i wanted to know how i can call this webservie from my c code, i have tried this with curl, but i am getting following error message when i call to soap based web servcie:
  Request format is unrecognized. Is CURL provides any way to call soap based webservice, can you plz give me a very simple example fo this.

 Thanks in advance.
 Rizwan