Re: [ curl-Bugs-1603712 ] curl 7.16-0 now use "limit rate" badly

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Mon, 27 Nov 2006 14:39:56 +0100 (CET)

On Mon, 27 Nov 2006, SourceForge.net wrote:

> When i use "--limit-rate" in 7-16.0 this function crash/stops software when
> speed is equal or is more value i choose
>
> ========> choose 5K as value and software stops, choose 5000M and software
> do not stop !!! <========
>
> bug are not been detected in 7.15.5 because the package is not present in
> curl archive packs ;)

So I *assume* that this is the same problem we are already discussing? If so,
why post it there and not mention the connection with our mail thread?

And while curl 7.15.5 is not present on the download page for Windows, that
doesn't necessarily prevent you from testing it...

Anyway, will you be able to investigate this any further? I can't see any
particular flaw in the logic in how this is dealt with in the Transfer()
function in lib/transfer.c!