Re: configure warning

From: Mark Wattier <mark.wattier_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 9 Nov 2006 13:05:04 -0800

We have decided to go with a different technical approach, and not use
libcurl on the HP machine. Not necessarily because of these
difficulties, but mostly to remove the web connection from the
database for security reasons. ( This libcurl instance was going to be
linked into an Oracle external procedure. ) We are now going to have a
simple socket connection to a process on a Linux machine where we have
been happily using libcurl for a long time.

Thanks for all the help.