Re: HTTP delete request

From: Aleksandar Lazic <al-curlusers_at_none.at>
Date: Mon, 6 Nov 2006 14:54:45 +0100

Hi,

On Mon 06.11.2006 14:08, Lambregts, Johnny wrote:

>How can I send a HTTP DELETE request to our server with curl?

--- from curl -M|less
-X/--request <command>
    (HTTP) Specifies a custom request method to use when communicat-
    ing with the HTTP server. The specified request will be used
    instead of the method otherwise used (which defaults to GET).
    Read the HTTP 1.1 specification for details and explanations.

    (FTP) Specifies a custom FTP command to use instead of LIST when
    doing file lists with ftp.

    If this option is used several times, the last one will be used.

---
Hth
Aleks