RE: "Connection Aborted" vs. "Empty reply from server"

From: Vinay Rai <vinayrai_at_arcot.com>
Date: Thu, 26 Oct 2006 05:37:17 -0700

Very good suggestion.

In fact, at this point, it would be sufficient for me to understand what
are the error messages I can get in various scenarios.

There doesn't appear to be an easy way to do this. It would have been
really great to have something like a ErrorCodes.h file listing all
error messages that the error buffer can get populated with.

Now I will be relying on grepping "failf(data" in http.c to get a
complete list.

Thanks for your help.

Vinay