ssl upload file

From: Peter Gardner <peter_at_plsoft.co.uk>
Date: Wed, 25 Oct 2006 09:31:31 +0100

Hello

I am trying to use the curl command line tool to post a file to a https
site. This is reporting an error at the end of the file that I am trying to
upload. I do not understand the error as it is reporting beyond the end of
file

I am sending the file 001_drop.xml using a config file called sending.txt.
The trace.txt file is the trace file produced during the communications

Can anyone help

Regards

Peter Gardner

As an environmentally conscious company, P&L is keen to help save trees by
reducing paper usage. Please only print out this email if absolutely
necessary. In 2004 the UK used about 13 million tonnes of paper of which
only 36% was recycled.

P&L Legal Disclaimer

The information in this email and any associated files is confidential and
may be legally privileged. It may also contain information that is subject
to copyright or constitutes a trade secret. It is intended solely for the
named recipient. Access to this email by anyone else is unauthorised.

If you are not the intended recipient, please note that any use, disclosure,
copying, distribution of this email or any action taken or omitted to be
taken in reliance on it is prohibited.