Re: Re: curl problem at command prompt in windows

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Fri, 20 Oct 2006 12:54:59 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 20 Oct 2006, ravi kumar wrote:

(please don't include me in the To: or Cc:, I am subscribed and you just risk
your mail getting thrown into my spam bin by doing this.)

> 1) I am using the following version:
> curl-7.15.4-win32-ssl-sspi
> 2) this command
> curl -O http://www.netscape.com/index.html is there
> in the curl-7.15.4/docs/manual.txt
> 3)I have written wrong error,sorry for that
>
> c:\curl -O http://www.netscape.com/index.html
>
> the error is:
> curl:(7) couldn't conect to host

Now that's quite different. You can't connect to the host. What more is there
to say? Your network setup probably doesn't allow you to do it.

> 4)what should I do for to access that file

Ask your network admins.

> 5) my system ip address is 172.16.16.112
> and proxy is 172.16.16.3 and port is 8080

Then you should probably make sure you use that proxy. Try curl -x.

http://curl.haxx.se/libcurl/php/