Re: Command line help

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 19 Oct 2006 16:35:44 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 19 Oct 2006, michael mittiga wrote:

> I am trying to download the above file using curl line command. It is not
> working,

"not working" is so vague we can't possibly guess what the problem might be.

> curl -u -O user:passwd https://xxx.xx-xx.com/xxxx
> /FileDownload/MoveFile.aspx?FilePath=K:/CMA/REFRESHDATA/TRPWL/CUSTOMREPORTS/D_ELINS01_DCASH1.csv

I take it the URL wasn't written with a space in the middle like this?

Try using double or single quotes around the URL to prevent the shell to mess
with it. You didn't explain what operating system you use, nor what curl
version this is.