--verbose with -F

From: Dan Fandrich <dan_at_coneharvesters.com>
Date: Fri, 6 Oct 2006 15:12:07 -0700

When doing a POST with -d, the --verbose option will display the actual
data sent to the server. But if you use -F instead of -d, curl doesn't
display any of the data sent. This really confused me while I was
debugging a problem with -v, since it looked like curl wasn't sending any
data at all.

The man page does say to use --trace-ascii if -v "doesn't give you
enough details", but this difference in behaviour is unexpected.
I assume the actual data isn't displayed in the -F case because it's
probably going to be a long file that's being transferred, but it would
be nice to have a debug message in the -F case saying "data elided"
or something as a warning.

>>> Dan