Re: Windows 2003 x64 with x64 Platform SDK

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Sat, 30 Sep 2006 17:52:34 +0200 (CEST)

On Fri, 29 Sep 2006, DG wrote:

>> LINK : fatal error LNK1181: cannot open input file ' wsock32.lib'

So obviously you don't have wsock32.lib anymore and you need to figure out
your new alternative instead.

> What I have done so far to get pass these errors:

Please provide changes/patches done with diff -u, and please consider doing
them in a way so that they don't break the win32 build versions so that we can
include them in upcoming curl releases.

> libcurl.lib(md5.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
> __security_cookie

Some kind of MS invented lib for buffer overflows or something that you need
to use:

         http://support.microsoft.com/?id=894573