Re: curl http: == Info: Connection #0 to host left intact

From: Ravinder Verma <ravinder.verma_at_gmail.com>
Date: Thu, 21 Sep 2006 15:27:43 -0700

Daniel:

I tried building curl using older tool chain gcc version 2.95.3 it works
perfect no issues. With latest tool chain gcc 3.4.1 it results failure
already reported on this thread. I was about to try gdb+printf will let you
now. But in meantime if gcc version difference gives any pointer please let
me know.

Ravinder