help with "401 Unauthorized"

From: Ravi Malghan <rmalghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Sep 2006 13:37:03 -0700 (PDT)

Hi: I get the following when I run curl to access a
https site
==============================
$ curl -k -u ddos:pass https://reporter:8443/servlet/
<head>
<title>Unauthorized</title>
</head>
<H1>401 Unauthorized</H1><h2>
================

Typically when I point my browser to this location,
the IE authentication window pops up (titled "Connect
to reporter")asking for username and password. I enter
the username and password and click ok. Another window
pops up displaying the following:
This page contains both secure and non-secure items.
Do you want to display the non-secure items
And hit Yes. The page shows up.

Any thoughts on how I can get the curl to work with
this site?

Thanks
Ravi