curl using HTTPS and openssl certificate question

From: Cadima, Ron <RCadima_at_ballytech.com>
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2006 07:06:15 -0700

I have read through the cURL documentation and have performed the
openssl s_client -connect to a HTTPS server as specified in the Peer SSL
Certificate Verification write up. I received the certificate
information back the logfile. The question now is how do I get that
certificate in the cURL certificate bundle? I have just tried copying
the certificate over but that does not work. Is there a detailed
tutorial on how to handle certificates so a dummy like me can follow it
step by step?

Any assistance or directions on getting and initializing https
certificates would be greatly appreciated.

Ron Cadima

Bally Gaming and Systems Group

6601 S. Bermuda Rd.

Las Vegas, NV 89119

Phone: Office:(702)914-1074 Cell:(702)280-8129