How to use Curl to delete file from destination server

From: Nagraj Nagwekar <mail_nagraj_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Jul 2006 08:33:12 -0700 (PDT)

We were recommended curl for doing secure FTP to pull files from
another company server.

Our requirement is that once we pull in the files from their server,
our script should delete the file from their server.

What Curl command could be used to delete the file from the destination
server ?

The Curl command we are using for secure FTP to pull files is as below
- curl -v -4 --cert XXX.pem --cert-type PEM --ftp-ssl --ftp-pasv
--socks socksxxx.xxx.com:1090 --proxy-user xxx:xxxxx --user xxxx:xxxx
--url ftp://xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx:2121/in/test.txt

Any advice would be appreciated.