Error code interpretation
Date: Fri, 9 Jun 2006 13:02:10 +0100
I'm trying to use curl to get through to an IIS vsn 6 server.
>curl -v --cert xpilkeys.pem:XXXX https://xxxxx/response.xml
* About to connect() to xpil.hypcontrol.co.uk port 443
* Trying (IP address )... connected
* Connected to xxxxx port 443
* SSL: couldn't set callback!successfully set certificate verify locations:
* CAfile: C:\apps\sslcurl\curl-ca-bundle.crt
* SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
* Closing connection #0
curl: (60) SSL certificate problem, verify that the CA cert is OK. Details:
error:14090086:SSL routines:SSL3_GET_SERVER_CERTIFICATE:certificate verify faile
More details here: http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html
Simple interpretation, the certificate we are presenting is 'bad' in some way.
We obtained the cert from rapidssl, installed it on IIS ,
exported the private key and cert (pcks12),
converted to PEM format using openssl and loaded it on the client.
Then used the command at the top of this post.
going round in circles, any help appreciated.
-- Dave Pawson XSLT XSL-FO FAQ. http://www.dpawson.co.ukReceived on 2006-06-09