Re: Using libcurl in a multithreaded app

From: Daniel Stenberg <daniel_at_haxx.se>
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 22:50:26 +0200 (CEST)

On Thu, 8 Jun 2006, securehell_at_hushmail.com wrote:

This is libcurl speak. Consider the curl-library list for that, since that's
where the other libcurl hackers hang out... I'm ccing this reply to it.

> My question: Can I globally set the curl options or do I have to go through
> the procedure of setting the curl options for each thread that calls
> curl_easy_perform()?

Each easy handle needs to get the options set for that particular handle.

> I am experiencing intermittent crashes due to malloc problems (all of my
> mallocs are checked)

Are you by any chance doing HTTPS or FTPS transfers? If so, do you have the
necessary SSL-layer mutex callbacks set?