Re: curl usage with https

From: Ravi Malghan <rmalghan_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 3 May 2006 04:18:30 -0700 (PDT)

Thanks.

So I downloaded the certificate as outlined in
http://curl.haxx.se/docs/sslcerts.html using the
following command

openssl.exe s_client -connect A.B.C.D:443 |tee logfile

But what I do with the logfile that was downloaded
before I use it as a certificate is not very clear.
1. do I just extract lines after BEGIN CERTIFICATE and
before END CERTIFICATE and save it as something like
mycert. An use --cacert mycert with curl?

I get the following error
curl: (60) error setting certificate verify locations:
  CAfile: arborcert
  CApath: none

Thanks
Ravi