Re: curl tool to multi-interface

From: Walt Pawley <walt_at_wump.org>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2006 10:13:19 -0700

On 4/20/06 11:12 AM +0200, Daniel Stenberg wrote on Re: curl
tool to multi-interface

>Personally, I don't see the benefit of trying to remove all external scripting
>by adding every possible need to the tool itself. It just makes the curl tool
>(and code) larger and more complex, and it will NEVER be able to completely
>replace external scripting needs anyway.
>
>But I'm certainly open for discussions and ideas.

FWIW: I have to agree with both of Daniel's points here. I
prefer succinct tools that I can use without having to commit a
tome of a manual to memory. A "cURLboo" sounds like a more
reasonable approach to me than bloating cURL.

--
Walter M. Pawley <walt_at_wump.org>
Wump Research & Company