Re: cURL Help

From: Blurry <obsfucate_at_gmail.com>
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 10:24:12 -0400

Well that is the thing, David. curl simulates one transaction a
browser makes. Because this process involves an 'exchange' of data,
the browser does 3 transactions to get it done. You can't go direct to
step 3. You might if the session ID never expires, but I doubt anyone
would allow that. Sometimes session ID (cookie) allows auth bypass. I
am new to curl too, and I may be wrong, but as much as I have
struggled with javascript logins and other login difficulties, trying
to do this in one go is unlikely.