Post XML Document through Microsoft ISA Server

From: Richard Thorp <Richard.Thorp_at_cedaropenaccounts.com>
Date: Mon, 6 Mar 2006 13:55:49 -0000

Hi

I tried a post a few weeks ago - got some feedback but no joy. I
included a sample command line.

I've rtfm'd and tried numerous parameters, but I am losing the will to
go on!!! I can post the document OK when no proxy is in the way.

Just in case I am missing something, can someone give me a sample
command line to post an xml document through a Microsoft Proxy/ISA
server.

Curl -version reports:

curl 7.15.1 (i586-pc-mingw32msvc) libcurl/7.15.1 OpenSSL/0.9.8
zlib/1.2.2

Protocols: tftp ftp gopher telnet dict ldap http file https ftps

Features: Largefile NTLM SSL libz

I get no output other than

Regards,

Richard

Email: richard.thorp_at_cedaropenaccounts.com
<mailto:richard.thorp_at_cedaropenaccounts.com>
Direct Dial: 01224 350236
Mob: 07803 968634

OpenPeople
Whitemyres Avenue
Aberdeen
AB16 6YY

Tel: +44 (0)1224 692903
Fax: +44 (0)1224 693078
www.cedaropenaccounts.com <http://www.cedaropenaccounts.com/>

whom they are addressed. Any unauthorised distribution or
copying is strictly prohibited. Whilst CedarOpenAccounts
takes steps to prevent the transmission of viruses via e-mail,
we cannot guarantee that any email or attachment is free from
computer viruses and you are strongly advised to undertake your
own anti-virus precautions. CedarOpenAccounts grants no
warranties regarding performance, use or quality of any e-mail
or attachment and undertakes no liability for loss or damage,
howsoever caused.

CedarOpenAccounts is a trading name of Cedar Software Ltd and
OpenAccounts Ltd.

For more information on CedarOpenAccounts and our products,
please visit our web site at http://www.cedaropenaccounts.com